Saturday, September 19, 2015

The Last Demonhunter 0.2.9

We are now at round 2 of the graphical updates basics, making sure all the graphics work out implemented over a script was a little more work then anticipated, but now we can make the game all polished.. and then pimp up the gameart.

 -Started implementing the new, larger custom sprites(Only intro and up to the slimecave, more in the next update!)
-updated intro
-updated pictures

-Left the clothing tester npc in for now, until we actually start updating things.
 

Next week: An Order of Light update again, whilest I hammer out some TLDH bugs (succubus path, looking at you) and work on the graphical updating until we got enough to call it a proper update.

7 comments:

  1. The new sprite is cool, (weirded me out for a moment since I'm so used to the normal ones). Too tired to go very far into the game but I did find one bug.

    If you are "Naked" (to the point that it draws comments) the sprite goes invisible. Can still move and interact and if you put clothes on you become visible, so I assume there just isn't a naked sprite as of this update, maybe until it's finished just use a placeholder one so you can see where you're going.

    I played through a couple versions ago and loved it, glad to see this is ongoing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The entire nudity script needs an overhaul to also work with the new base items, etc, but thanks for pointing this out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I was wondering if I could talk with one of you over email? :) I'm a big fan of your work, and am working on a game myself. Just let me know who I should email and what that address is, if you don't mind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can. Pervyfantasyproductions, we're at gmail.com.
      .. could have sworn there was a contact us thingie on the blog. hmnn..

      Delete
  4. Have you thought about using rpgMaker MV ?

    Has export to webpage and is using javascript + takes less cpu.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's already a bit of work upgrading the game from RPG maker VX to VX ACE, I am not going through any more updating efforts. Maybe for another work, but that would be.. years into the future, after TLDH remastered, and propably Dark Recruitment are finished.

      Delete
  5. Well ... I have some bug with 0.2.9
    Succubus equipment (skirt, gloves, etc ...) is not destroyed as the armor of succubus at the end of the jade tower.
    The "virility well": a file is missing

    I hope this little bug will be fixed for the next release!

    ReplyDelete