Friday, September 11, 2015

Issues and their impact

It has been now over a month since Azerak, the programmer left us .. basically hanging.

First to alleviate concerns: tomorrows update for TLDH will happen as planned, testing the new graphics system, and graphical updates with tons of pretty pictures.

They told me there was an issue with their HDD, but, .. someone that studied programming, and looks to do the very same, for a living, should in my book be able to have a back up plan to a busted HDD. Not in a day.. perhaps not in a week, but.. it was basically scorched earth.

This will not stop me. I released TLDH remastered once, I will release it again.

I write this to you now, after making sure that we can continue the development of the remastered version without Azerak, the first proof of this will be tomorrow, with graphical updates.

The second set of news is that of course if you tried to contact through sending private messages to Azerak on the TFgames forums, those might have gone unanswered, similiarly
Deva will not be reachable over the TFgames community.

Not to disclose all the behind the scenes stuff, but we thank TFgames for sparking some of the creative interactions we had there, and are sad to see things go this way, we would have welcomed a little more diplomacy on the site of the TFgames staff, but whats done is done.

To contact us, send us a message/email here, a blogpost, or if you wish a more forumlike discussion, we can be found here and exspecially here

Finally, to give you -some- positive news, I'm working on setting up a picarto stream.. just.. so we guys can hang out. hopefully, whilest I do the more repetetive or unchallenging programming work.

 ~Deva

4 comments:

  1. Wait, didn't Azerak start with the whole remastering process? What happened?

    PS: really like the black symbiote / living latex suit image in one of your previews!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Azerak Started it. And I will finish it. Azerak is welcome to return and help out, but I have no indication that they are in favour of that.. or opposed, I simply have heard nothing for soon two months, and that is not an acceptable partnership for me.
      ~Deva

      Delete
    2. Understandable.

      Where can I get the venom suit? And will you add a full face mask to it? (would look really good)

      Delete
    3. Wow, you are really subtle about your fetishes. That said, if you want content like this, you could always become a patreon and request it from there.

      Delete