Saturday, September 12, 2015

The Last Demonhunter 0.2.8

A new update looms on the horizon. This one is going to disappoint you if you just wait for the story updates, but it will show off the graphical power our awesome patreons allowed us to archieve. It'll take a little to implement, but once its done, we'll have not just a naughty, but also a good looking story. 

All newly added items can be equipped seperately and in time will show up in conversations, et ceteri.

-Started implementing the emoti-pictures and costumes into the game. To check them out, start a new game, talk to the npc. In time intending to replace facesets with these
-Tons of new items(see above)
-Extended tentacle armor ending with new picsies.
-Streamlined intro
-Tinkering on tidbits and bugs


The stream, by the way, went moderatly well, short of some crashing, I'll need to read a little more into how to use picarto.

Next week will see more graphical updates, this time of the new, enhanced character sprites.

8 comments:

  1. The armor succubi is now fitted directly, that's a positive.

    By cons, uh ... I do not know if this is a bug or an oversight ... but the character is considered naked by other NPCs. So we can not buy weapons from the orc for example, he fucks the character when he begins to talk with him.

    Same for the master of the house should theoretically lead us later if we are devils. Instead of telling us that we have not required alignment, he said he does not teach nudists.

    And there are other examples that confirm our naked state, as slimegirls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it intentional that money is hard to come by in the current build of the game?

    Also, I have to second the poster above after I started battling the plants by the green tower with the succubus armor on when I went anywhere else I was treated as naked.

    When I beat the tower and the sword accepted my oath it only removed the succubus 'breastplate' the rest of the armor was still locked onto my character, and their was a descriptonless item on my armor inventory page.

    I'm also getting an error that it can't find a file (a music file I believe) when I tried to enter the city.

    Thank you for all your hard work. It's been awhile since the last time I downloaded a build of your game and it has come along way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lets see, yes, yes, oh, I do need to work on that oath scene in the next release, yeah, the succubus content right there needs to be edited anyway.

      I'm glad you enjoyed.

      Delete
  3. Could you please a "Teleport-Point" after the Tower?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your game very much, but I think the dragon ending lacks compared to the others. Would you mind if I send you a rewriting of that end? You can still decide if you want to add it or not afterwards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you can send in anything, sure, no guarantee we use it though.

      Delete
    2. Where shall I send my suggestion?

      Delete
    3. easiest would be an email, we have gmail, pervyfantasyproductions. theres a contact button -somewhere- here too. Alternatively a pm on hypnopics collective (Deva) would do too.

      Delete