Saturday, August 6, 2016

The Last Demonhunter 0.51

-Filling Silverpine city with life, including but not limited to two Hentaiscenes, one requiering you to be nude, one with lewd art for Miay, one transformation gameover (Ending 55)
-Some portraits added
-Will I ever finish squishing bugs? Lotsa bugs cleaned up, among them some issues with the nudity script.. try undredssing Ayla and talking to various NPC's if you don't know what that is. ^^

Next up: Eeeh, fighting with some RL issues, actually. Been on the road 13ish hours today, draining, even if you visit a fun place. 
Still working on Silverpine City, but wont be done till next week.

3 comments:

  1. At the West Gate I am told to look for some woman and can't find her, how do I proceed in the plot?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where is the Miay scene? I feel like I've interacted with every square but I must have missed it

    ReplyDelete
  3. An error I just got was
    Script 'Window_Base' Line 347: Arguementerror occured.
    invalid byte sequence in UTF-8

    ReplyDelete