Sunday, July 31, 2016

The Last Demonhunter 0.50

Little late release, I had a social and some RL stuff on saturday. Anyway, here you go with:

-New Hentaiscene in the library of the Jade tower, drawn by 7th Heaven
-New fight and Gameover when trying to go to the mainland-bridge
-Began remastering Silverpine City (Completely new look but most buildings still inacessible)
-More portraits added to Graycity
-Bunch of bug and inconsistency fixes as well as updates to skills and items, lotsa new items made, shops coming soon

Also, finally added the book-counter thats priorly been so static in the menu, the reason for it counting only specific books will be revealed.. in due time.  

Next release: Filling Silverpine City with moar life. Lewd life. 

4 comments:

  1. We're do you download for mobile

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Theres an early version for mobile, but due to lack of interest and legal concerns I stopped it. Long story short, while I plan to do different in the next game, TLDH is restricted by The engine resources it uses, which have a limited license agreement, bla bla, legal bullshit, they're not supposed to be used on anything but windows.

      Delete
  2. Odd bug I noticed.

    When I opened the two treasure chests in the Ghost Mansion, it said I got 250G and a lesser potion, but neither was added to my inventory.

    ReplyDelete