Saturday, December 12, 2015

The Last Demonhunter 0.3.3

Update

Geez, I hate programming sometimes. I did a bugfix update, I put a 2 where I needed to put a 1, and the Theatre still wasn't fixed, and there was a situation where the after tower cutscene bugged. Now it is fixed. I tested. Plus two other small bugs squished, if you haven't, check out TLDH 0.33A, my bad. Now I hope that thats the last of the gamebreakign bugs, I wanna start working on christmas updatez. ^^

-Added moar picturz and new sprites!
-Slightly extended Plantgirl gameover (you have two chances instead of one now, first defeat gives you a pollen attack.)
-Remastered after Theatre scene, Theatre properly finished and should be bugfree.
-Remastered Monstergirl execution scene (succubus alternative if you failed the trial)
-Started Remastering Graycity (North east), including two Guard related gameovers (try to either use the ability from the plantgirl gameover extend, or push past the guards to the castle)
-Fixed missing graphic bugs that popped up in the wake of updating from
facesets to full pictures. If you find any more, please report. 
-Various smaller fixes, like Miay now being able to use her abilities properly, etc.

The guard combat still has slime girl content, simply because it was more work than expected to update, I do hope to work on that next, tbh, my secret goal is a christmas/Newyear release for the entirety of Gray city, perhaps even leading back to the worldmap and the areas Aggra helped write, but I will not jinx it with making definite promises on how far I get.

16 comments:

  1. I wrote a ticket in the bug reports with various bugs, but for anyone who's stuck with this particular bug, here's what you can do:
    - after beating the demonhunter's tower, when you enter the tent to rest after the battle, the player is spawned not at the tent entrance but near the exit. When the talk scene with miay triggers, the player moves right and exits the area, ending the event prematurely. This also makes the player walk through obstacle.
    WORKAROUND: After the player spawns, open menu, save and then load that save, event proceeds normaly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have this issue as well, however, this workaround doesn't seem to fix the issue of moving through obstacles.
      Also, after defeating that boss in the demonhunter tower, are you supposed to be teleported to that tent or do u have to walk there? Everytime I beat the boss I have to walk to the tent and I have the aforemention glitch.

      Delete
    2. both noted, after some digging, will be fixed on Christmas release.

      Delete
  2. Any tips on how to recruit the character in the theater?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you.. can't right now cause I set up a variable slightly wrong *Sighs, goes make a bugfix release :P*

      Delete
  3. ouch i use save file from 0.3.3 version for 0.3.3a version and here's what happened. I recruit the character only to be caught by the doll instead when i exit. My save file was inside the theater by the way

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmnn can't be 100% sure thats not a savefile issue, I'll look at it anyway, but.. I'll focus on the christmas release, that way, after recruiting Rose you have something to do too.

      Delete
  4. After defeating the corrupted demon hunter in the jade tower. I couldn't move ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must say that this bug only happen if you defeat her without help ...

      Delete
    2. ah, got it, will be fixed on Christmas release.

      Delete
  5. Hey I am new to the game but I have to say it's awesome! Just wanted to ask how many game over scenes there are in the current build?

    ReplyDelete
  6. new bug, after being beaten by the general, im in the cell and cant get out, after a few touches of the orb it just repeats the same things over and over, I was using a old save file incase that was a factor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh snap, good you reported that when you did, I ALMOST made a release with an easy five click fix, will be updated in the next release.

      Delete
  7. ugh idk why but i cant ever beat the fallen demon hunter help?

    ReplyDelete