Saturday, September 10, 2016

The Last Demonhunter 0.52


-Completed Silverpine city, its now fully explorable with one new ending (Well, an old ending, but wrote about three times as much as the original had. Woo!)
-Added Greenvale, the Ice forest and the Werewolf forest from the original but did not yet begin remastering the areas.
-Bugfixes galore
*cough* you can also access the library now. You were ment to be able to do that beforehand, buuuut bugs are mean. Big lewd hentai scene can be found in that one.

Edit: Geesh, tricky library, another bugsquish update in 0.52a

Next Week: I'm working on a thing, but can't make promises I'll be done by the weekend. *Makes mysterious noises*

Note about the RTP, as I've been asked: The RTP bit in the link means Run Time Package, its an RPG Maker thing, you only need it if you haven't played any RPG Maker VX Ace games before (this or others). I don't always upload the newest version with an RTP, cause its a lot larger, and my internet is questionable atm.

14 comments:

  1. Another great update! Really thank you for al your effort. One problem I can't access the library. When I try to go in, you get stuck cause you're reading a book that you can't exit. Hope this will Help you squish some bugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought I caught all the bugs.. I'll see to get it fixed ASAP.

      Delete
    2. now now, give me time to create all that content first. *chuckles*

      Delete
    3. Lol, yes ran into that issue myself. As I killed the barron I did the fight again hoping I would get something who let me pass.

      Delete
    4. The originally mentioned issue should be fixed now.

      Delete
  2. So when I am in the town hall and talk to the lady about the contract and say "What if I want it right now" and she says to go upstairs, it won't let me go upstairs. Also the merchant in the room has an error when I want to buy potions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaand with ending you mean an Game Over? Or already the End of this Game? = /

    ReplyDelete
  4. What Library? The only ones I can think of are in the demon hunter towers. Do you have to start over the access the scene?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Main music is great, but I am sure I've already heard in another game from the past, just don't remember where. Can anyone please help?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The music is a combination of stuff crafted for my game specifically and older rpg maker games I luvd (and that were old enough not to worry about copyright) Main music is a big generic to ask though, theres several potential main themes.. perhaps you mean the stoney one?

      Delete
  6. when to leave a new free version of the game?

    ReplyDelete