Saturday, May 21, 2016

The Last Demonhunter 0.45

-Update: I'm aware of the bug with Rubio not always appearing, will be fixed in next release. Here is how to circumvent it: Pick go to city instead of going to the desert at Aylas home, then go to the desert

 -Bimbocastle Part II Added with a new ending, 48: Lose against lord Gray or don't resist the bimbofication process.
-Some bugfixes
-Secret way to keep tenta-armor added, random hidden nawty scene preview added.

Game currently ends after a little ominous cutscene after the Bimbocastle. 

 Also doing a small bugfix update for Order of Light, nothing validating an own announcement, just some polishing of the new picture systems incongruencies.

Next week will see the aftermath of the Castle Gray Storyline, some prettying up of things and the beginning of the Haunted Mansion added and remastered, the naughty ghost mistress there our last stop before the lewdness of the icelands. .. fair warning, I'm moving and starting a new job, so .. things might slow down for a while before we manage to get there, fingers crossed on an easy transition.^^

17 comments:

  1. On a scale of one to literally, I cant

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's probably a known bug, but when taliking to the Paladin at the desert gate, and selecting "Go to castle Gray", I still get the "end of current content" message.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, right, that thing when you talk to him multiple times, I forgot to replace it.. I think I'll do a quick bugfix for that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice for the tenta-armor, it looks amazing :)
    Also thank you for this amazing game.

    ReplyDelete
  5. quick question with rubio are you supposed to have to fight the guards when trying to enter castle?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well don't know if it's because i'm using an old save or something but when i try to go through the castle gate it starts the battle with the city guard and won't allow me to pass even if i lose to them and rose and miay say somthing about holding them back.

      Delete
    2. That sounds a lot like an old savefile issue.

      Delete
    3. found a way around it had to choose to investigate gray castle then talk to rubio instead of going straight to desert.

      Delete
    4. Yeah had the same issue also. Maybe need to start new game again for it?

      Delete
    5. hmmm cant guess how to keep the tenta-armor haha

      Delete
  6. Thanks for your hard work this is great

    ReplyDelete
  7. Also yeah HOW do you keep the tentacle armor I'd really love to do that any hints

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah same, cant figure it out ):

      Delete
  8. Every once and awhile I comeback to see if this game gets an update and it never disappoints, keep going! It's one of my favorite pervy games.

    P.s still can't keep tentacle armour ... please anyone help....

    ReplyDelete
  9. So I'm up to the part where Rubio (turned girl whoops) and I defeated Lord Gray, and I spared him, and now I'm out in the castle, Rubio in the archway, and Miay and Rose are standing there also, but when I walk into Gray's room (I can't leave the castle for some reason) I stand in the throneroom, but the game freezes. So how do I fix this bug?

    ReplyDelete