Saturday, May 7, 2016

The Last Demonhunter 0.44

Heya everyone, in this release:

-The beginning of the Bimbocastle with I gameover, if you try and investigate the castle without Rubio.
-Some love for the succubus path, with the Ambassador getting an own extended Hentai scene and a smutty writing update.
-Extended the guard gameover(try to storm the castle but get defeated by the general) with the new Castle content.
-Some small graphical updates

~Not going to lie, I wanted the update to be bigger, this is only about 1/3rd of the Castles content, haven't gone deep into Aylas bimbo-stuff but I didn't work on it exclusively, also, having some rl distractions. One would expect looking for a job, and not working would give one excess amounts of free time, but that holds only partially true. Well, that, and, not gonna lie, writing an area I always wanted to have in the original but never knew how to start from scratch is more work than just remastering it and prettying it up. ^^

Next up: Aggra has been working on updating the message system for the Order, See here 
for a preview.

8 comments:

  1. succubus path most certainly needs some love, since most of the game is so far ahead of it, but I think most people would see that building that path will take a lot more time than simply remastering old paths.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So we I fought the older sister, I tp'd back home. When I left it asked me if i was going to the castle or the desert, i exited out to save just in case this was important. Tried again and no message. On the succubus path, what do I do from here? I tried going to the castle and it gives me the game over. Patchlog says Rubio, who is he? I assume this is for normal character then? though it also says ambassador scene. Halp.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The answer is already hidden in your question, think it through.

      Delete
    2. Im a demonhunter and got the same problem, dont know who rubio is, but i did not recall that question fighting her sister

      Delete
    3. nvm figured it out, had to go back home to get the question

      Delete
    4. Would be nice to get a direct answer as I have no idea how to proceed either and have no recollection of a Rubio...and really don't want to play through again to see if I can find what I missed...as the first tower is tedious to get through after playing through it once.

      Delete
  3. done with all things + with side quest,like the sucubus path(i prefer that's better), can't wait to get through the sucubus/demon land(?),impress a bit with gameplay ( a bit bug but seems ok),I hope the game have big scale cause most of time I enjoyed the game even just 1/3 from your updated.Keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete