Saturday, March 12, 2016

The Last Demonhunter Release 0.41

-Added the Demonhunter tower and 5 new associated gameovers, plus bonus hentai scene for Futa pcs only, as well as several story cutscenes.
-Added Violet, patreon suggestion npc and scattered the items telling her story throughout the game.
-Added, but did not yet remaster the desert entrance and the Haunted house area.
-I heard your outrcy for more resting opportunities, so character cutscenes (after tower, on forest entry, after flashbacks) will now heal you as they play.
-Some bugfixes, some rebalancing, (removed random Lamia spawn after some consideration, Rose skills rebalanced a little.
-New handcrafted title theme for TLDH. Yay! It's by JStewart music, check 'em out if you like the new intro, link is under featured art. Some more of that coming soon, amidst the smut. :P

Bugs I'm aware of and will be fixed in next release: Druid reward loop, One of the sailorgals sprites bugs out. The Treasuremap should be usable more than once.

Next up: 
After this big birthday release, I'll  need a little to work on more side-material(stuff necessary for the game, but you cant directly see it, like skills and items), exspecially the companion, Rubio, and I want to cleanwrite some stuff(I notice I mixed second and third person perspective a bit early on, etc). I estimate the next stable public release the endish of march, as for what I'll work on after, I'm actually not quite sure what area to work on next, and neither are the patreons, its literally a perfect tie, so I open this one up for public voting!

This is not a question of what do you want to see, but what do you want to see first, the other one I'll do next, I'll complete both before starting my work on the icelands, which, to me, also officially starts work on the second third of the game.(In the original it was the second half, but this time I'll do all I want to do, knowing you folks enjoy it!); Both of them will take some time to complete, and are about equal effort, as I create the castle from the ground up, almost, and want to do an indepth rework of the Mansion.

Option 1:  Lord Gray and his Bimbo Castle: Just what is up with this shady lord Gray anyway? Explore his small castle of bimbo bunny magic, and the new companions backstory.

Option 2:  Lady Carmilla and  her Haunted Mansion: I always loved doing a bit of a horror touch, as Blighted diary showed. I'll just throw the term 'Sexy BDSM Zombies' out, and leave it at that. (By the way, I dun like gore stuff, so the zombies will be more the pale and shambling and horny braindead than the 'classic' undead variant)

Poll: strawpoll.me/7051911#


So do you Like.. want to see me? Or would you rather serve me first, mortal?

 

14 comments:

  1. Give me that playboy mansion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Update: bloody hell, even when I put it up for public vote, things stay tied.. well, for now. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Playboy mansion as well.
    Assuming of course it gives us context with "teh guard"
    I do remember her smelling of "happy magic" aswell as that game over...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it will, Lord Gray is literally the boss of the guards after all.

      Delete
  4. Looks like slowly and steady, the bimbos win the race. Just remember, building the entire bimbo castle anew will take a few days. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would give some decent scenarios for Futa-mode as she satiates her raging boner by reluctantly giving into temptation telling herself just one more slutty bunny girl wouldn't hurt, or another, or so-on. I do not intend to unintentionally steer ideas though. Order of Light's bimbo bunny bar did give me a slight 'itch' in regards to the hypnotized bunny girls as well. Where Order of Light serves mostly as fantasy fuel, having direct content is always preferred.


    Guess I'll actually play the game for a run.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do need to give futas some moar love, don't I? *Chuckles*

      Though if you give in to the bunny bimbos, that might backfire. :P

      Delete
  6. Hey, nice job on the futa Fallen Demonhunter ;) I enjoyed both scenes. I was wondering though, is there any consequence for meeting her at least once as a futa, other than +10 corruption? It sounds like it has a.. permanent effect, but you can just do the conversation over and over again ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The corruption is the consequence. I'd be careful about amassing that stuff.

      Delete
  7. Just wanted to compliment the music.

    Also, do what you want. :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you. err.. well, I can't really claim credit, but.. I did chose/comission it. :P

      Delete
  8. Wait futa pc whaaaat? how? where?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't found out how to get a futa PC either :(

      Delete
    2. *chuckles* I didn't make it obvious, but there are hints.

      Delete