Saturday, January 2, 2016

The Last Demonhunter 0.3.4

Happy new years release. Also, catching up to The Order, version wise, hah!

-New sprites and pictures added.(check out new test npc)
-Graycity remastered. Yes, all of it, including 4 new endings.
-Wildernis hut added and remastered.
-The Dryad grove and Kraken beach areas have been fully integrated, but not yet remastered.
-Squished a lot of bugs, thanks to all that reported 'em this time.

I'm aware of the Baby-Breedersprout ending being broken, will be fixed with the next update, also in that one, moar pictures, hopefully another new naughty scene, sadly getting busy with university again after the christmas break, wish me luck. ^^

2 comments:

  1. I just played the game and have found a large number of bugs. They seem to start when you beat the boss at the top of the first tower. I hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't get the Cat girl to follow me. any help?

    ReplyDelete