Tuesday, August 18, 2015

New Poll

Hello players,



Inspired by Lilys: Demonic Evolution game(and with her ok), hearing the demand for more from the tfgames community, I am considering the prospect of doing a play per email set up, in the world of my own little game. 

In a very tiny nutshell you create a character sheet, tell me the actions of your character, then, a week later, get results, based on your actions and a good throw of the dice. 

I would need to set up a little email, rules, and whatnot, so this would slow down writing on TLDH Remastered, but it could also help inspire things, plus, entertain people a little. With that in mind, encouraging you to vote as you'd like to see this. If it works out.. all good. If it doesn't.. also fine by me.

Feel free to ask questions in the comments, though, nothing about the rules until I set them up. 

p.s. Had to redo the poll, didn't display properly, good I caught it in time, sorry for the inconvenience.

~Deva~

2 comments:

  1. I'd be a patron if I wasn't broke. I'm grateful that your games are free. Since I'm not contributing, I don't see how I have any right to complain if any of them are delayed by working on another project. Yet, it looks like I can vote on the poll a second time. I haven't actually done so, but...

    Perhaps you should be posting polls on your patreon page, if possible. I'm just saying it would be a good way to distinguish people who might be concerned about where their money is going from dicks who just want free stuff immediately.

    But if you'd rather keep your polls on this blog, perhaps requiring an account of some sort to vote would help a bit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This poll is a public opinion gauging thing. I don't -have- to oblige by it, but it helps me understand things. furthemore, patreons comment system is Asenine, haven't figured out how to poll there.

      Casting a new vote invalidates the old one. It is however interesting you'd recommend a vote for others in wich you can't participate, noble.

      Delete