Monday, May 4, 2015

Two good news for the price of one

So, two amazing news packages for you lot that follow the blog. 
1. We got our first patreon, and first two milestone goals. I intended to do this later, as I did not expect more then a 2-3$ sum BEFORE sharing the Patreon officially. I went ahead and created it earlier then originally planned(next saturday) after seeing we had over 15 willing to give money for sure, and over 50 maybe interested in supporting.. so yeah.  Awesome support!

I dun wanna sound like a broken record but we ain't getting rich on you, we want our game to be awesome. and here it is:
http://www.hentai-foundry.com/user/bobbydando/profile

Bobbydandos art, I feel, could fit my game very well(They made an ongoing story called 'tentacle dungeon' what more could you want?), and I plan to comission them(contacted already, they got time at the end of may/beginning of june); wich fits all the better, considering thats when the first patreon payment will officially come in too. 

2.Other good news!: PrivatePomegranate, who also did the art I use on the website and as forum avatar on some forums, has allowed us to use their art in our game, as long as properly credited. You can find him on hentaifoundry at http://www.hentai-foundry.com/user/PrivatePomegranate/profile  I'm sure we can do a naughty thing or the other with his art. 

~Deva

No comments:

Post a Comment