Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Dark Recruitment Update

Yep, still writing on this whilest -> Azerak tinkers on making TLDH - Remastered look pimp as fuck.
I just woke up this morning and thought.. what the hell, Dark Recruitment needs some loving.

I set up the underlying story, rather then write naughties, but still released, didn't want to leave you cliffhanging forever. Don't read on unless you don't mind spoilers!:

Next planned: You'll struggle with the huntress, while dealing with trying to understand your newfound abilities.. and hopefully not loose control over them. Perhaps you'll even find a way to free the citizens of the progressively more enslaved town,.. or perhaps you'll find a taste for your budding abilities.

A warning though: Don't expect the domination/submission stat to have an immediate effect, trust me, programming that is nasty amounts of work, and my time gets eaten by the university.(wish me luck!)

No comments:

Post a Comment