Sunday, January 10, 2021

The Last Demonhunter Remastered 1.0

Link to the final Version here! 

Bugfixes, some cleaning, some DLC (Just different outfits for Ayla. Speak with the tentacle-merchant.. I am sorry you wont have a tentacle-pet following you but it was more work than it'd have been worth :() Whole game tested and confirmed to work from start to finish. .. hopefully, obviously you can break a game with this many interactions if you try hard, let me know if anything unfun comes up, if not, I thank everyone for accompanying me on a journey of 5 years and prepare to work on finishing Dark Recruitment next, yey!

If there's any further updates it will be patreon requests and potential bugfixes in the future, propably updated to this version.

Next up/on the Patreon:  Forbidden book 2.2 Now with 70% more maidpron!

16 comments:

  1. Got an error, some kind of missing file, dark_star or something?

    ReplyDelete
  2. "SystemStackError occured. stack level too deep"
    I don't know how to solve it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I received the same error "stack level too deep" when trying to start the game.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'va had weird errors when there where too many folders "above" the one, where games are located. Maybe try to reduce the folder depth?
      I dont know if it'll help, but good luck anyway.

      Delete
  4. Hi, I seem to be stuck at the ice temple, after the fight with the harbinger. I know iam supposed to touch the statue behind, but cant do anything with it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://pervyfantasyproductions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tried unpacking the game again - missing dark star from the audio section.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have the RTP installed, and the file still doesn't recognize that it exists. Am I supposed to stick it in anywhere specific?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Make a bug report and make sure to mention on which map you struggle with things. If it doesn't even starts thats a hint of an incomplete download or improper rtp.

      Delete
  8. Played through game and beat last boss on a fresh install. The ending did not load, only gave a message to further explore game. What should I do?

    ReplyDelete
  9. i cant play in fullscreen the game wont give me the option ;-;

    ReplyDelete
  10. Do you have non-installation version?

    ReplyDelete