Saturday, August 3, 2019

Paraworld Heroes - The Journey Ahead

In this update you will be able to get Lily, Oliver and Helena captured.
As with the other girls, if you don't save them ASAP, they will get brainwashed...
I also added a new little map that will reward you with "Bonus Points" which can be used in the Bonus Store, which I just added, for some EXP Tome or even Strength/Magic Tome.

I also added a normal store for you guys where you can buy Tentacle Killers and other stuff.
Also added a little fluff for Gudako and Lily, created the super weapons for Gudako and her friends

Next up/ On the Patreon:
A new Elven Tale, Elven Tale V with lewd elf bondage!


p.s. Link is on Mega now,  Mediafire was being a dumb.

4 comments:

  1. Mediafire has apparently decided the file is dangerous and blocked it

    ReplyDelete
  2. My AV is picking up the exe file on this as a trojan virus. I've downloaded some other stuff from this site before and never had a trojan flagged, so it has me confused and concerned since I do not wish to allow something potentially dangerous onto my system.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So supper weird bug. On the first level if you save during the set up phase and then load it, it acts like the save was before the opening cutsceen.
    Also I somehow found a thing called TTT and I think that it might be a debugging weapon. Cause it's very OP.
    Also certain items haven't been translated (Helena's starting sword, the bonus shop).
    Also if one exists maybe just a list of what all the buttons do?

    ReplyDelete