Sunday, March 24, 2019

ParaWorld Heroes - End of Corruption

With this, and the last Corruption Route update, you will follow the story of Jeanne as she visits PierrĂ© and the forces he called upon. With his corruption and the forces he allied with, Jeanne will finally be able to take control of all of France and even beyond. 

 

I wanted to give almost everyone a little bit of story in the end, so I gave everyone a chance to shine in the real ending.

 

As a little apology for my resheduling of this release, I put in a little goddies I recieved from Merkonig. Finally the second scene with proper CG is in the game.

 

In the betrayal map Sophia will have her poor little body molested by evil tentacles, while she is being brainwashed. See the pictures all around you!




 

 


-Next up/On Patreon: A new release of Elven Tale, this time with extra demonic corruption, yey!

4 comments:

  1. Hi, thank you for the interesting work.
    I play the latest version in Japanese version, but the English version "Naoko" is my companion. So her event does not happen. It is very disappointing.
    Please show me her beautiful figure, as it is okay if you can afford it.
    It is machine translation. thank you for reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every time I enter Heaven I go through the cutscene with god instakilling me, but the death counts as losing the level before I can even begin it, so there's no way to progress. Is this a bug, or did I miss something in an earlier level that would allow me to survive?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got an odd one on the oliver/francois stage. The corruption scenes don't display, and don't show up in the log. However, I'm still able to complete the level, as a few turns after attacking them with marianne they swap sides with no dialogue, and the stage ends

    ReplyDelete