Monday, February 18, 2019

Gameworking preview - And Comics

What up everyone, it's yo writer coming at you with an update to prove that we are still alive.. also no idea why I write like this. Ahem.

So first off, sharing some stuff Aggra did on the side, a lewd mind control comic, check it out on hypnohub: https://hypnohub.net/pool/show/2767?page=1

 Next, some progressening on TLDH, for those curious about the process of writing a lewd area:


So, the first thing I do is copy an already finished area, this one might seem quite familiar, delete all the events inside.. why work hard if you can reuse things? Before you judge, I did this a bunch of times and bet you didn't notice it before. I also design areas new, but I need a demonic-gate type map. I got a sand-type map. Tada!


 So, after clearing the map, we switch over to a tileset that fits more to a 'demonic' land feel than a desert feel. Looks weird, par for the course.
 So, now we clean up the area of unwanted obstacles and refurbish the walls, I also added a moat because I wanted a moat. Not happy with the bridge, but we can fix that up.
 Next, we add some details to give the map a more unique apperance, we can do some polishing about later whilest writing the events. This is also often when I first test the map, tileset-walkability issues have ruined my fun in the past.
 That done, we can get to the real fun of erotic gamewriting, which is sadly less fun to show-off on blogs and etc.
Nono.. I said THE REAL FUN.




~But yeah, baring my PC exploding or somesuch, a Succubus-tastic update is coming next weekend to a pervy patreon near you.

 

1 comment:

  1. Yes, but, I have a justifcation, here:
    https://i.pinimg.com/originals/a5/d0/d7/a5d0d78765c9bc9b3540525280a7061c.jpg

    ReplyDelete