Saturday, December 24, 2016

Christmas releases! The Last Demonhunter 0.58

Update: Theres been a sneaky edit in the ice-forest to fix a few walkability issues and make the icecave acessible, totally my bad. As consolation, have a preview of the dark mistress that awaits you on new years(or soooon for patrons!) MWHAHAHA:
 

-Icewastes and the Icetemple Exterior remastered, including one new gameover if you get lost on the way to the temple.
-Bugfixes, you know the drill.

But wait, theres more! An update for another game will be coming on Christmas monday, as additional christmas present thingie. ^^
Finally, for the christmas days I intend to update our Tumblr daily with upcoming artworks and sketches for future TLDH scenes, so if thats your thing, feel free to check it out.

Meanwhile, over at the Patreon we have reached the 800$ goal, so slowly I shall be working on adding unique gameover pictures for your favourite scenes. I'm also working hard on releasing the ENTIRETY of the remastered Ice-Temple for Patreons on Christmas, everyone else on new years, to complete the ice-lands area and move on to the desert and naughty endeavours involving it. Look forwards to Futanari (And regular) Mummies and horny(In every meaning of the word) dragons hunting Ayla. 

Oh and before I forget it, here, get yourself in the proper holiday mood while you download!: Just Click Here

9 comments:

  1. how to install the game after downloading

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Part of me wants to be helpful and answer this but another part tells me that anyone thats of age to play this game should be able to handle an installation.

      Delete
    2. I apologise around I didn't correct for your expectations but I am a simple soul which doesn't know a lot about computers, my biggest it is a virtue around I can wield shovel and to mix concrete.

      from above I apologise for my weak English

      Delete
  2. Bug on icebeast cave. http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1482686315/ca6eed6d/15455496.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to see the content coming along! I take it the ice troll thing the bee queen has you go after isn't in the game yet? I couldn't find any cave to the east in any case.

    By the way, I don't know if this breaks anything, but if you leave to the west after the campsite scene in the icelands, the "meanwhile" scene doesn't trigger. I went east first because I thought that was the exit, then came back and went west, if that makes a difference.

    It's also really easy to fight the werewolves out of order accidentally by entering the bee forest from the north then going west. Not sure how you could deal with that other than by blocking off that exit until you've entered the werewolf forest normally though.

    On a personal note, I keep hoping for Ayla to take advantage of her dominant position after beating an enemy to do something sexual, especially as a futa :P I guess that's not very likely given her personality though (maybe if you're doing the succubus path? I haven't tried that in a while).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats a peculiar bug but not gamebreaking you just miss out on a cutscene. I guess I could block it off with no serious reprecussions.

      As for Ayla going dommie.. yeah, as you say. I keep the option open but beyond what the dominate skill gives you, baring requests, I wont do this, perhaps in one or two scenes, the reason is simply that I myself am better at writing from a being dominated perspective than any other.

      Delete
  4. Hey, greenvale is inacesible currently,i dont know if you took out that town, but its still on the world map, but i just cant enter it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Umm hey, I've been meaning to ask but is there a walkthrough for the haunted mansion? I've kind of gotten stuck and I'm not sure what action I'm supposed to be taking there. I keep ending up as a slave to the damn ghost.

    Also I've been meaning to ask about the frame rate issues, there's a massive drop in frames during the mushroom forest and along the bridge, and even during the battle at the castle with the bimbos. Not sure what's causing it all, but it crashed the game once or twice for me.

    ReplyDelete