Sunday, June 19, 2016

*Perverted noises*

Sorry folks, not enough new stuff to do a release this week, though next week (and already for patrons) there'll be an update to the Order, and the week after I'll most definitly have finished something for TLDH. It's not that I'm busy.. well, ok, kinda am, still got a few boxes left unpacked from the move, but its also strangely hard to write just normal fun hentai scenes. 
Not perverted tentacles, no transformation by bondage zombies or bugs assaulting you in your dream (spoiler alert, follow me on tumblr), just plain old boring vanilla sex. 
And a conditional branch for Futa pcs, making the entire scene different.
And one for succubi.
And one for catgirls.
For all three companions.

..nevermind, perhaps I should just whip myself into working shape. :P

6 comments:

  1. The last few boxes ALWAYS take forever to unpack. Did the move go well other than that?

    Also please don't take this as pestering if you don't want to talk about it, but how goes my dream scenario II, err An Elven Tale II?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Move went well, landlady is super nice, just my new work is a bit exhausting, with a very young boss, that hasn't had many newcomers to the job.

    Elven Tale II is going well, I'm making it with someone else who does the pictures, so I can develope it independently of TLDH, but I also can't make predictions for how long it'd take. I feel like we are more than half done, and may see a release beginning to mid of July, for patreons the least, but no promises.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nah! Don´t stress yourself too much = o once in a while it´s good to just lie around and Chillax a little bit = )

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, I like how I read this post, and I find myself squeeing gleefully a moment because I thought you added more insect based TF, then I realize you are talking about programming bugs....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two game-breaking bugs to report.

    First on the Last Demon Hunter: I started a new game and got Rose and proceeded to go exit through the big town, then I headed up toward the desert before going to the 2nd Demon Tower and talked with the bimbo-guy and he just disappeared.

    Second on the Order of Light: I started a new game with the most recent update and played through to the Succubus and the Darkma creature thing and after beating them, it switches to the scene where Darkma escapes and talks to the lady but an error pops up and force closes the game everytime. The error is, "Script 'Message' line 906: NoMethodError occurred. Undefined method 'id' for nil:NilClass. Also, the second "Holy Helm" you get in the game has a script error when you wear it and look at yourself.

    ReplyDelete