Sunday, November 7, 2021

Forbidden Book 2.11 - City of Evil Medicine

 Get the Link here!

This time Aoi and her friends will be able to go to the last quest map before the evil invasion of the visor girls.

 Currently there are the events for Aoi/Elin, Lokernia/Niltaru/Minerva, Alisa/Sarah/Nina and last but not least, Colette/Hana. Currently I have a little CG for Alisa and Colette, but not for the other girls just yet, so look forward to the following CGs there! 

For the japanese guys, I have translated the new Heart Thief map, as well as the remaining Cow events that had yet to be translated. There is also finally an ending for the heart thief map with the CG that I had created, so feel free to lose to the girls once more!





Next up/on the Patreon: Forbidden Book 2.12!

 

1 comment:

  1. I just found this game recently and I can't corrupt Alisa, Minerva, Lokernia and Aoi in CH.2. I have all of the other characters corrupted going into Meria's Trap, and I can get Alisa to the point where she gets black armor and triggers scenes with the goddesses, but immediately after the second of the two triggers, the Minerva scene immediately plays again and I can't progress after that. Also, if you try to corrupt Colette in that map, the final corruption scene doesn't trigger when you move her next to her sister.

    ReplyDelete