Saturday, August 1, 2020

Paraworld Heroes A new Adventure (3.1.1)

 
 First and foremost, I would like to apologize for the large delay in my updates. I have been in a slump and depression for the last few month, and currently in therapy to get a grip of it. I hope I can make more scheduled releases once again, but can't promise anything right now.
 
  For the content in the current release, you will be able to get the last three girls, Maria, Helena and Erica to have their first three events with the Bishop. Helena and Erica are a little special, as in that Erica can only be triggered once Helena has gotten her first three events, so first turn her into Bishops little pet, before you can further Erica's scenes.
 
  For the next update hope to get at least a few of the girls done completely and hopefully the last map where you will finish the current arc.
-Aggra
 
Next up/On the Patreon: TLDH 0.95 with Ashara funtimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment