Saturday, March 2, 2019

The Last Demonhunter 0.84

Heya! Now TDLH is at version 0.84 of it's remaster, meaning it's finally succubus time, in this case, you fight multiple of the buggers, and whom exactly you fight.. is completely randomized. There's a total of 8 lewd scenes and 4 newgamovers from the different types of Succubi, see the screenshots below for details.










Next up; Aggra's working on a game release, hopefully up on the Patreon this week, yey!

I might oggle some Dark Recruitment updating myself, to properly plan the Demon-area finishing in the back of my mind. ^^

9 comments:

  1. Ran into a bug in the Icelands. I opted to help the bees with the Yeti. When I encountered the Yeti in the cave, I chose the option that said I had to defend myself, and I fought the Yeti. After it was defeated, the picture of the Yeti remained on the screen, even after I left the cave.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'ma take a look at the picture issue later, should be easy enough to clean from the cave-transition alone.

      Delete
  2. even as succubus you have to fight other succubus? or the path will change slightly?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Could I possibly request a option for no TF when using the Magis to send to the mainland?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh never realized there was no normal option, heh, will add for the next oneish.

      Delete