Saturday, March 31, 2018

The Last Demonhunter 0.75

And another release for TLDH: This one features the boss of the forest/farmland area with two lewd endins, one tying into the story of the books strewn all over the world, other if you are defeated in a challenging fight against the Corruptor.
Also, obligatory farmland-related lewd milk-mind control scene. Hope you enjoy. Note: If you're using old saves the 'books read' might bug out, just check the 'books read' counter in the menu, if it's displaying a 0 you wont find the unique gameover lewds, you can easily



Next up/Currently on the Patreon: A release for Tales of Ameria II, with Mulji and Hime as the stars of a lewd se

7 comments:

  1. I know there is a book in the first Demonhunter tower and there is a book in the desert library. Where are the others? I am unable to find them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah you still haven't dealt with a bug that is in the Bee/Ice Guardian Quest, cause if you choose to deal with the Bees', it says you killed off the Ice Guardian instead, this has gotta be fixed, I just hope I ain't the only one noticing this bug on this quest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, I'm quite sure I dealt with it, did you use an old savefile?
      And .. well, you know what, it's one small inconsistency with little impact on the game of a whole if it is.

      Delete
  3. Okay the fight with Echeris is completely unwinnable in any all standards, make it a challenge but at this point, I might as well just give up playing it to the point after the Bee Quest, cause the bridge battle can not be won by any means, she heals herself and her mana for any and all lost HP and used MP, so it's pointless to continue the adventure let alone play the game T_T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmn. First time I heard of someone unable to beat her. I just checked the code and your complaints are inaccurate, either way.

      Delete
  4. So I found the "I am error" room, which was pretty cool, but I have zero idea on how to translate the sheep. Any hints?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ehehe. I'm always impressed to see people find it. There's no hidden meaning, I just included to see who can find and track it. I can offer you a hug or something, you're only the second person to speak up about it. ^^

      Delete