Monday, June 1, 2015

The Patreon Explosion, and what we'll do with it

Hello folks, Deva pre having to flee to rl stuff here. I just wanted to tell you how amazed I am at where this whole project is going, my high hopes for this project where 50, maybe 75$.. It seems like Azeraks dream of becoming nothing but a naughty gameprogamming kitty might actually become real, if we keep it up..

And we will more then keep it up, with the 75$ patreon goal reached, I surely will step it up, and give TLDH the same naughty .. lets call it depth my Dark Recruitment game has.

For all of you curious, and exspecially the patrons, a rough breakdown of where the money is working on, right now:

Bobbydando(Aka Eldrik) Is currently working on a gameover screen, and made an adorable little tentacle sprite, that comes out of the ground, wiggles around, and retreats again.. for now, this is in preparation of our Tier 4 Goal, Custom sprites. To be honest with you, this is the one getting me the most excited, because it allows me to do -a lot- more in naughty scenes, wich is just what I'll be aiming for.. example a sprite of Ayla masturbating, on all fours, grabbed by a tentacled breedersprout, et ceteri.
I'm also talking with Bobbydandon about Tier 5 artwork, but they are currently swamped with work.

Aya Yanagisawa is meanwhile steadily working on Tier 3 goal artwork, and will be creating pictures, like Ayla has one ingame, with variations(Yes, nude too, you pervs:P). for -all- the companions and playable characters(Ex: Ashara). First in line, everyones favourite(no really, she won a poll long ago) hyperactive catgirl companion Miay.

You can check out all the artists in the links down to the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment